Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Chinese Boy and my day at the Library





Today mom took Kiley and I to the library where we saw the Easter bunny and my friend Chenille. You may have already seen these on my moms blog but I want to show them here. He took pictures with us and we colored some eggs and then a nice old lady read books to us. We found out later that her husband is a teacher at the institute of Maryland. He teaches English and speech classes.


Here is a letter D for Destiny and I am also making a present for a friend. Below is the arm of a Chinese Boy that I am stitching. It is my first big project. Mom is helping to teach me to keep my fabric clean as I stitch.




Here is a close up of my bunny Michael.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog ! Your stitching is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww destiny well done munchkin hope you stick at the stitching too girly :)

    ReplyDelete